tis the season for Chelemminade personal id nike's and Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Bread. Check them out!!
cranberry walnut pumpkin bread
1 cup whole wheat flour and 1 1/4 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
1 1/2 cups splenda (make sure to get baking splenda)
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup honey
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2 9x5 inch loaf pans
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
3. Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin, honey and oil in small mixing bowl,beat until just blended. Stir the wet mixture into the dry with a wooden spoon until batter is just moistened. Fold the cranberries and walnuts into the batter. Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 40ish minutes. (until toothpick comes out
5. With about 5 minutes left of baking, drizzle some honey on the top of the bread and top with extra cranberries and chopped walnuts. The baked honey makes a nice crust.
You ain't CHELEMMINADIN ulness you have THESE SHOES!!!
The Elite Woman's Mission:
We are the women of Elite CrossFit. We are mothers, grandmothers, wives, girlfriends, sisters and daughters. We are secretaries, CPA's, students, teachers, community leaders, professors, and coaches. We are a family of females, driven by the goal to be better human beings. We achieve this through fitness. We will lift, jump, run, swing, press, squat, throw, pull, snatch, clean, row, win, lose, and climb our way to the top! We will never give up. Ever. We are here to send a powerful message that beauty and confidence are found through strength. And we are strong. To all the ladies who are scared of a barbell, to those afraid to sweat, and to all the women who have sufficed to "girl pushups," we challenge you to take the leap; adequate is not our goal. Better is what we must be. We will push each other, compete, succeed, fail, and endure pain some men may not imagine. And we will do it everyday, so we are better than we were yesterday.